Tuesday, January 16, 2007

we visited tiger tiger last night

So we went to Tiger Tiger last night, and it turned out to be a surprisingly good night. Nicely varied and attracts a friendly fun crowd, I thought. Naturally most of the drinks are prohibitively expensive, except for double Smirnoff and Red Bulls (a very reasonable £2) and - I found out after four helpings of said vodka drink - pints of Amstel (also £2).

There was no chance I was going to switch back to beer after I'd started on the spirits, so I stuck with them all night. I considered the consequences of getting drunk (being hungover in uni the next morning, making a prat of myself etc), but sadly forgot about the potential result of so much energy drink. Which will explain why when I got to bed at half 3 it took me an hour and a half to get to sleep. The majority of which (probably quite thankfully) I can't remember.

I then woke up at half 7 this morning in order to get to Uni for 9 o'clock. And all through the first lecture and tutorial I'm still drunk. And after just two and a half hours sleep, pretty delirious too.

Remember kids: alcohol isn't big or clever.

No comments: