Saturday, February 24, 2007

irish arms be raised

Well, it's been a long time since I enjoyed a game of rugby quite that much. Yes, I am of course talking of Ireland's 43 -13 obliteration of England. Great fun, sitting watching the match, Guinness in hand (naturally), cheering along, and trying to sound like I know what I'm talking about.

Brilliant stuff. Also, just got my exam timetable for my finals, and it's all set out pretty well. 1st one is on April 26th, 2nd one (more importantly) is nice and early on May 11th, and none of them are happening the day after gigs I've already booked or anything. Result. Well done Manchester Met Business School exam people.

On a third note, this last week I've thoroughly enjoyed gigs from Just Jack, Stephen Fretwell and Little Man Tate. Haven't done any reviews of them mainly because I haven't really had time, and they wouldn't have been that journalistically interesting anyway.

Right, time to start getting ready, as we're all off to 5th Avenue tonight. May well blog about it tomorrow. Especially if - I dunno - I get drunk and end up telling a girl she looks like a bear or something.

No comments: