Tuesday, May 15, 2007

highly embarrassing blog post

Regular readers will know that this Sunday I'm off to Radio 1's Big Weekend in Preston. But, that's not good enough for me is it? No, I'm a greedy eijit, so I want to go to the Saturday as well. And hey, maybe bring along a couple more friends to the Sunday too if possible.

To that end, I thought it'd be a fun project to enter the Air Guitar competition the station have been running to win weekend passes. Simple concept: record a 2 minute or less video of yourself playing air guitar (or any other air instrument) and upload it to Youtube or somewhere. The 10 best win weekend passes and will be shown on the big screens between acts at the event.

So, yesterday we filmed an entry. And, erm... I didn't hold back. It's really quite embarrassing.

Watch me air guitar along to Maximo Park on Youtube

No comments: